Our Board of Directors is making preparations for its Annual General Meeting that will be held in June, 2016.
We invite you to consider an opportunity to participate in our organization by serving on our Board of Directors. We will be interested in hearing about your business, personal and community background. As we strive to meet our mandate, your expertise can be of immense value to us.
The following is a list of Board requirements:
- Clear a criminal record check.
- Reside in Lower Mainland or has other connections or involvements in the SVCPC district.
- Necessary skill sets that would benefit Society.
- Fluent in English with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Volunteer work experience would be an asset.
If you are interested and believe that you can contribute some of your time and talent to benefit our organization, please contact our Nomination Committee as soon as possible. They will be happy to e-mail or mail our board application form to you.
Please contact myself or the office if you have any questions.